Dr Kirstin Ferguson provides highly specialised advisory services focused on safety governance and safety leadership for boards. As required, Dr Ferguson also draws on other experts in the field to assist clients who are primarily multi-national corporations located around the world. Any advisory work undertaken is highly tailored so please feel free to get in touch to discuss further.
To enquire about whether Dr Kirstin Ferguson may be able to assist your organisation, please email her at email@example.com or contact us here.
Dr Kirstin Ferguson provides advisory services to international organisations to identify the safety governance maturity of the organisation and to assist board members and senior executives in safety leadership practices for the most senior leaders of an organisation. All advisory work is highly tailored to the specific needs of the client and generally focuses on the following areas:
- Providing feedback on existing safety governance frameworks
- Conducting discussions and workshops with boards and senior executive teams on adopting a ‘beyond compliance’ approach to workplace safety
- Providing feedback on safety disclosures in public documents
- Assessing current state of safety reporting to the board
- Providing presentations to company safety events or client forums
- Acting as an expert panel member or advisor in safety reviews